- CBD fringe location close to public transport – Global Award Winner
- Multiple Temporary Positions with view to extend or permanent
- Customer Service at its absolute BEST
DHL Express is a globally recognised employer of choice and has an enviable reputation for service excellence. They are dedicated to providing fast and reliable services that aim to exceed customer expectations. Operating in over 220 countries, they are an international team of over 380,000 shipping professionals, united by a passion for logistics, their customers and their people. They offer a unique environment. DHL is as innovative as a start-up, with the power of an international organisation.
As they enter their peak period we have multiple temporary positions available within their front line contact centre department, located in Brisbane City working 38 hours per week.
These roles are VERY high volume inbound customer service role with a strong focus on quality and customer experience.
Frontline Customer Service Agents are responsible for managing inbound calls for new bookings in addition to tracking and tracing shipments, among many other tasks. You will provide exceptional service to customers seeking your assistance with their freight enquiry. You will use problem solving skills and have a proactive determination to get successful outcomes for your customer to move their query to the next stage.
To be successful in the role we are seeking vibrant, energetic, and fun-loving people to join our team who possess the following attributes:
- Previous Customer Service experience and a genuine passion for service excellence in a high volume environment
- Excellent telephone manner with strong verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Fantastic problem solving skills
- Sound computer skills
- High levels of reliability and accountability
- Can-Do attitude
- The ability to commit to the entire assignment and a strong desire to eventually move to permanent placement.
- Multiple start dates through October and early November
- $29.97/hr + Super
- Duration for 2-3 months with possibility of extension and permanent employment based on performance and business needs.
- Brisbane CBD location close to all public transport
- Hours anywhere between 8.00am - 6.00pm Monday to Friday
- Initial training up to 2 weeks with ongoing upskilling
Applicants will be required to undertake a federal police check and additional pre placement screening.
Don’t wait – you will need to ACT NOW to get in on this awesome opportunity with a truly amazing company!
How to apply:
Click Apply to submit your application and ensure you attach your up to date resume.
For more positions visit www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and Linkedin.