- State Government Department
- CBD Location
- 3 month Full Time, Temp opportunity (potential to extend)
- $33.58 - $37.56 p/hour plus super
With multiple positions available working in the Brisbane CBD, the successful candidates will work alongside the teams they support be providing high quality, administration and payroll services in an environment where customer and client relationships are an integral component to successful service delivery outcomes.
Commencing asap pending a background check, these 3 month placements are scheduled until the end of December with a view to extend based on performance and business needs. Due to the nature of the role you must be a highly organised and self-motivated individual that is comfortable with a changing environment.
The role involves:
- Accurate processing and validation of end-to-end payroll transactions including reviewing reports
- Providing administrative support including data entry, excel and word processing for preparation of letters and reports as required
- Providing document management support, including filing, retrieving of documents, reports and records as required
- To identify, recommend and participate in continuous initiatives relating to payroll in partnership with various stakeholders
- Contributing to the team environment by assisting colleagues, providing support to team members, and working collaboratively across the organisation
- Contributing to an accountable, fair and safe working environment embracing human resource management practices including workplace health and safety, employment equity, anti-discrimination and performance management
- Proven administration and payroll function experience
- Highly effective and open communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fast and accurate typing and data entry skills
- Ability to adapt to change
- Accountability in a results driven environment
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- High level of resilience
The operational hours are business hours (Monday to Friday between 8am and 5pm)and full flexibility is required. As you will be a temporary government employee, you will accrue personal leave and annual leave.
This role commences asap so we are unable to accommodate a notice period.
How to apply:
Click the apply link and attach an up to date resume. Applications will only be accepted by this channel and not by email at this time.
Applicants will be required to undertake prescreening assessments including a Federal Police Check
You must be a permanent resident or Australian Citizen with unlimited working rights to apply for these roles.
For more opportunities like this visit our website at www.tacticall.com.au or you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and following us on twitter and Linkedin.