- Eastern Brisbane location
- Lead and build our team with significant growth
- $90- $100k p.a. plus incentives
Our well established client, a genuine Australian success story, develops and delivers SaaS in an essential and growing market segment. Over the years they have experienced considerable success and as they continue to grow, we are now seeking a new Sales Manager to join their team.
What you will do
Initially leading a small team of internal and external sales professional one of your first priorities will be to expand your team. You will take a hands on role managing some key accounts, working with some of their industries highest profile national names.
Through effective planning, goal setting and taking a hands-on approach to generating leads and supporting your team and client you will create and execute a strategic sales plan that meet revenue objectives and extends the customer base to include a global reach.
The role will include some travel (approx. 20%).
What is on offer:
- This is a great opportunity to build your own team as the company grows
- The opportunity to support a truly innovative and market leading solution
- Significant growth opportunities (including creating a global footprint)
- A base salary between $90 and $100,000 p.a. plus superannuation and performance based incentives.
- A fantastic team culture of support and personal development
- An organisation offering great post sales support and an unwavering commitment to user and customer experience.
- A proven track record in sales success and management tin a corporate setting
- Preferably experience in working and supporting service based organisations
- Well developed leadership skills
- A genuine passion to succeed and a history of exceeding goals and targets
- A commitment to service excellence through the relationship life cycle
- A strong team player including the ability to build relationships at all levels within organisations
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and organisation skills
- A degree in marketing or business administration is desirable
- The ability to undertake regular travel for the role
Click the link and apply today. Attach an up to date resume
You must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen to apply for the role
For more opportunities visit www.tacticall.com.au or follow us on facebook or LinkedIn
For a confidential discussion please call Mark Gallen at TactiCall on 07 3831 6333 during office hours.