- Full Time Permanent
- Childcare Industry Software Solution
- Murarrie – Hybrid Office/WFH Role
About the role:
As Business Development Manager you will spend your time across outbound calls, market research, lead generation activities, video and face to face client engagements and trade shows. You will then transition the new client to the customer care team as part of the onboarding process.
This is a business to business development role engaging with busy professionals and often Owners/Directors who actively manage 1 - 5 centres. You will be able to articulate the cost benefits to their business that best suits their needs. Your product knowledge will be developed to quickly identify how specific features can offer the centre clear cost savings.
You will work in an office of 13 people and 40 staff nationally reporting into the CEO. Your role has capacity for uncapped monthly bonuses on top of a generous base salary $70K + Super + Bonus or $85K OTE
To be successful you will need:
- Previous experience working in a relationship development role.
- Previous experience in business to business is preferred.
- You will have presented products by phone, video and face to face.
- Previous exposure to the child care sector is a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience in software/Saas sales is preferred but not essential.
- A strong attention to detail and a committed work ethic
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to deal positively with a wide range of people
What is on offer:
- Comprehensive induction and product training
- $70K + super + uncapped Bonus structure
- Street parking
- Mon - Fri normal business hours, anywhere between 8.00am - 5.00pm
- Hybrid office and work from home
- Some travel for trade shows may be required.
To apply click the link, ensure you complete all details and attach an up to date resume.
For more positions visit www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and following us on twitter and Linkedin.