- Government opportunity - Part Time Temp
- CBD Location - ASAP Start
- Great hourly rate $41.31 / hour plus super
Our client is a high profile Queensland Government department that administers a range of initiatives within strict legislative frameworks. We have an opportunity for an experienced Project Support Administrator to help support the team with a variety of different projects.
About the role:
Commencing asap and contracted through until March 2022 with a strong view to extend, we have 1 temporary opportunity working part-time hours in the Brisbane CBD. This role will see you supporting a high performing team that requires a strong focus on business administration support.
What you bring to the role:
To be successful in the role you will have;
- Strong administration, systems and keyboard skills
- An exceptional attention to detail with a strong quality orientation
- A solid customer focus with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Well developed problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude towards working in a diverse team
- A strong work ethic with a focus on results
- The ability to work with repetitive tasks and the adaptability to move between team and functions
- A willingness to accept and act on constructive feedback so you can be the best you can be in your role
As a temporary employee you will paid an hourly rate of $41.31 p/hr plus 10% superannuation. You would not accrue personal leave or annual leave.
This role is for an initial temporary assignment with a potential to extend based on performance and business needs. Part time hours will be across 3 days between Monday - Friday, working 25 hours per week during normal business hours. After a period of time there is also an opportunity to potentially work from home on selected days pending clearance.
How to apply:
These role commence ASAP so don't delay – act now! Apply by clicking the link and attaching an up to date resume.
A criminal history check will be completed as part of the recruitment process. You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident and have full working rights in Australia.
For more opportunities visit www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and following us on Linkedin