- State Government Business Unit
- Ipswich Location
- Initial 3 months temp
We have multiple opportunities for customer service professionals with our State Government Client. Commencing March 22nd and based at Ipswich with an offering of contracts of 3 months. Extensions are possible based on business needs and performance.
As a Client Service Officer you will be working in a high volume phone based environment providing exceptional customer service in line with relevant legislation, policy and procedures. These role involve both inbound and outbound calls and case management of customer issues.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Previous Contact Centre experience with both high volume inbound and outbound calls.
- Previous debt collection experience in a service focused environment is favourable
- Superior negotiation and administration skills including a keen eye for detail and ability to priorities tasks
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service experiences
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- High levels of resilience and patience while demonstrating customer care in every interaction
- Ability to work within a team environment towards KPI's, Targets and Team Goals
- Ability to interpret and apply legislation and policy standards to customer scenarios
- Please note that Criminal History Checks will be required
- Technology conversant
You will need availability to work a shift pattern, Monday to Saturday, 8am-6pm. You will be remunerated at $41.31/hr + Super, working approximately 36.25hrs/wk.
Due to training requirements and business needs, no leave requests will be considered during this peak business period.
It is a condition of employment that applicants undertake an Australian Federal Police Criminal History Check prior to commencement. As these roles have potential long term prospects we will only accept applications from Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents and cannot accept applications from people on a working holiday visa.
To apply please click the apply link for this advertisement. Applications will only be accepted via this link and not via email. Please ensure you attach an up to date resume for an acknowledgement of your application.
For more positions like this visit our website at www.tacticall.com.au or you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and following us on twitter and Linkedin.