- Strong service and solutions focus
- Attractive $31.77 hourly rate + super
- Genuine temp to perm opportunity
Our client is a multiple award-winning employer in the finance industry. They are seeking experienced Member Solutions Officers to work as part of their team providing professional and confidential support within the business unit.
They are passionate about selecting talented people based on their qualifications, capabilities, and experience relevant to the role. You will be working in a highly supportive environment and they pride themselves on their fantastic organisational culture.
As a result of our client’s success and recent growth, they currently have 6 temporary full-time opportunities for Member Solutions Officers based in Nundah. There is a potential for up to 3 of these positions to go permanent based on performance and business needs.
Working in a high-volume Contact Centre, you will provide exceptional customer service, identifying opportunities to enhance the member experience. Initially, this role will focus heavily on having engaging conversations with calls from a wide range of customers.
Reporting to one of the Member Solutions Team Leaders, you will actively contribute to the team and business units’ performance standards, whilst promoting a customer service culture within the Contact Centre.
The ideal Member Solutions Officer will have:
- Proven experience or demonstrable ability to work successfully within a team in a high-volume customer service environment
- Demonstrated ability to analyse problems and provide meaningful solutions that maximise customer satisfaction
- The ability to perform repetitive tasks without compromising quality
- Strong knowledge and understanding or the ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of the superannuation, or related industries and legislation.
- Demonstrated experience in the use and application of windows-based applications and general management information systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously with staff from diverse backgrounds and to promote a safe workplace that is free from discrimination
- and harassment.
- Adaptability to work in a flexible, fast-paced environment and the ability to demonstrate resilience in the face of organisational change.
- A desire for learning and ongoing self-education.
- A passion for helping people and a willingness to go above and beyond
- The ability to work across core business hours of 8am-6pm Monday to Friday
- Commencing Tuesday 6 October for up to 6 weeks – temp to perm opportunity based on business needs and performance
- $31.77 p/hr + super
- Nundah location
- Full time hours anywhere between 8.00 am - 6. 00 pm Monday - Friday
Click on the 'Apply’ button and follow the prompts
For more positions visit www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on Facebook and LinkedIn