Working as an Enrolment Administration Officer will give you the opportunity to assist current and potential students with the accurate administration of their enrolment application. You will process enrolment applications into the system and follow up outstanding documents and student information. Accurate and fast processing experience is required. This role will also liaise with various internal and external stakeholders. You will administer the preparation, coordination and schedule of attendance for students.
When will you do it?
You will enjoy a Monday to Friday rotating roster between the hours of 8.00am and 5.00pm. No weekend work is required. As a temporary employee you will be remunerated on an hourly rate of $35.68 per hour plus super. Full time work will be for 36.25 - 38 hours per week. These positions are available for an immediate start. These positions are located at Acacia Ridge for an initial duration through until December with an expectation of extension based on business needs and performance.
What will you bring to the role?
- You will have strong previous experience in processing documentation including accuracy and speed.
- You will have have proven experience working to deadlines and targets
- You will enjoy working through problems and conducting follow up.
- Previous Client Administration expereince will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to pick up new, complex systems quickly
- Previous experience with student enrolments is an advantage
How do you apply?
If this sounds like you please click the apply link and ensure you attach an up-to-date resume and complete all contact details including your email address for a prompt acknowledgement of your application.
Please be aware that due to training requirements and on the job support no leave will be granted during temporary assignment.
For more positions visit www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and following us on Linkedin.