- Permanent Full Time
- High profile community service brand
- Inbound service leadership role
As they continue to experience significant growth we are seeking an experienced Contact Centre Team Leader to join their dedicated and passionate team who take great pride in support they provide within the community.
What is on offer:
- An attractive base salary between $75 - $80,000 plus super
- Fantastic salary sacrifice benefits
- A permanent full time role
- The opportunity to work in an essential growing industry offering stability
- Strong long term career opportunities
- The ability to have a huge impact in the life of your team and the boarder community
- A great location in north Brisbane for people wanting to work close to home
- A supportive and innovative senior management team
For our client it is all about people, your direct reports, the broader team, your stakeholders and our customers.
- Coach and develop your team to ensure service excellence and quality interactions within a governance framework
- Inspire and motivate your direct reports and the larger team
- Support a culture that is customer and values driven
- Mange customer escalations as required and work towards positive resolutions
- Monitor work performance and individual results to key performance indictors
- Lead and support change in a dynamic environment
- Maintain quality standard within your team and the broader operations and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Build a cohesive and results oriented team recognising success and development as well as the achievement of KPI’s
- Monitor, review and analyse team performance reporting.
- Manage key internal and external stakeholder relationships to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Previous experience leading people in high volume multi channel contact centre is essential
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an unwavering commitment to quality
- An infectious customer focus and the ability to resolve complex customer matters and complaints
- Strong experience in coaching and managing performance to achieve results
- The ability to motivate and inspire your team while having fun at work
- A strong understanding of multi-channel inbound Contact Centre operations and technology
- A commitment to our client’s purpose and values
- Strong PC skills
- Analytical problem solving skills and ability to recognise improvement initiatives.
How to apply:
Click the link and complete the form and attach an up to date resume. Job reference JO-2110-4556
Applications will only be accepted by the apply link and not be email at this time.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Resident with full unrestricted working rights in Australia.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake preemployment screening including but not limited to a Federal Police Check.
For more opportunities visit www.tacticall.com.au or like and follow us on Facebook and Linked In.