- North Rockhampton Location - Start Tuesday 4 May
- Full Time Temporary - 6 month engagement with possible extension/contract opportunities
- Multiple Inbound Customer Service Roles
Our client's Contact Centre is made up of a variety of teams including direct customer contact roles as well as support functions. They are a multiple award winning customer service group that provides their customers with flexible and convenient access to information in a complex environment.
Their highly skilled people are in demand across the rest of the organisation and as a result of internal promotions and significant organisational transformation, they are looking for people to join their Contact Centre team in a role that will balance both front line customer service and support.
To be a part of their team, you’ll need:
- Experience in a complex Contact Centre or customer service environment
- Previous experience in a scheduling and dispatch role is a distinct advantage
- Positive approach to an environment that is always changing
- Capability to use multiple systems and processes as part of your day to day role
- Ability to multi skill between Contact Centre and support functions
- Initiative, drive and commitment to delivering the very best service every day
- Strong problem solving abilities to deliver exceptional results
- Excellent communication skills
- 4 week induction program (2 weeks classroom training and an additional 2 weeks on the job support)
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Access to a wide variety of interesting and challenging tasks
- Full Time temporary engagement with the potential to extend based on business needs and individual performance
- Working for a high profile, well respected brand that will look fantastic on your resume
The Contact Centre is located in North Rockhampton; core business hours are 7:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday. You will work 37.5hrs per week with the flexibility to work additional paid ‘on call’ shifts. . Individual rosters will rotate within these hours. The start date for these positions is Tuesday 4 May 2021 and the positions will be in a full-time temporary capacity. If this sounds like an opportunity you could commit to we’d love to hear from you!
Please click the apply link and ensure you attach an up-to-date resume and complete all contact details including your email address for a prompt acknowledgement of your application. Reference JO-2104-4419
For more positions visit www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and following us on Twitter and Linkedin.