- Perm Full Time
- Work close to home (north Brisbane)
- $56k+ plus super and amazing benefits
As they continue to experience significant growth we are seeking to recruit multiple service focused front line consultants to join their dedicated team.
What is on offer:
- An attractive base salary from $56,000 p.a plus 10% super
- Fantastic salary sacrifice benefits
- Permanent full time roles
- The opportunity to work in an essential growing industry offering stability
- Strong long term career opportunities
- The ability to have a huge impact in the life of your customer and the broader community
- A great location in north Brisbane for people wanting to work close to home
- A supportive and innovative leadership team
- A meaningful purpose driven service role
- Comprehensive induction training commencing on 1 November 2021
- Provide high quality service to inbound calls, emails and correspondence in a high volume environment
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying the most relevant service that will suit their needs (this is a service focused role and not sales based)
- Supporting new and existing customers with this information
- Work to solve problems and provide solutions in interactions that can at times be highly emotive and sensitive
- Interpret policy and procedural information including eligibility, funding and entitlements
- Ensuring customers are referred to the most suitable service and experts to address their needs
- Working bot individually and as part of a team to achieve goals and performance indicators in a quality driven environment
- Previous experience in high volume multi channel contact centre is highly desirable but not essential
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an unwavering commitment to quality
- A strong customer focus with the ability to listen with the clear intent to support people
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to come to terms with new information in an environment of regular change
- A genuine empathy for people and the ability to build trust and rapport over the phone for genuine interactions
- You are patient, calm and show care for others while being highly resilient when dealing with emotive and sensitive topics
- Strong PC and system skills
- High levels of self motivation and a desire to achieve personal and team goals
- A strong alignment to our client’s values and purpose
- Experience or education in Community Services is highly regarded
Click the link and complete the form and attach an up to date resume. Job reference JO-2110-4557
Applications will only be accepted by the apply link and not be email at this time.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Resident with full unrestricted working rights in Australia.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake preemployment screening including but not limited to a Federal Police Check.
For more opportunities visit www.tacticall.com.au or like and follow us on Facebook and Linked In.