- Full time temp
- High profile brand
What will you do?
Inbound and outbound follow up calls for claims queries. Document management and processing in the Insurance and Underwriting team. These policies are included in customer superannuation plans. Some basic customer enquiries and follow up.
When will I do it?
Starting as a full time temporary assignment for an initial period of 4 months with possible options of extension. You will enjoy a Monday to Friday rotating roster between the hours of 8.00am and 6.30pm. As our client is growing there may be more permanent and longer term temp opportunities based on performance and business needs.
What will you bring to the role?
- Previous experience with high volume customer service environment
- Previous experience in insurance is desirable.
- Life and commercial insurance policies and processing experience is a preference.
- Enjoy working through problems and providing solutions.
- A high level of interpersonal sensitivity to deal with sensitive situations.
- Strength as a team player who also has the ability to work autonomously
- High levels of self motivation and resilience with the emotional maturity to adapt to different circumstances in a fast paced environment experiencing regular change.
These positions are available for an immediate start.
Please be aware that several professional pre-employment checks may be undertaken on shortlisted applicants including but not limited to Criminal History checks.
For more positions like this visit our website at www.tacticall.com.au or you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and following us on twitter and Linkedin.