- Genuine Temp to Perm Opportunity (Full Time) - ASAP start
- $34.57 / hr plus super
- Virtual customer engagement both over the phone and online
- Chermside Location - On site parking available
Are you looking to work close to home in Brisbane’s north?
Are you passionate about exceptional customer service?
Do you work in child care and are looking for something different and new?
Our client is one of the major providers of software in the child care sector. They are now seeking to engage a customer service professional with exceptional analytical problem solving to provide customer support in child care software as part of their Contact Centre. As Customer Service Representative you will work in a service focused environment, handling a mix of inbound and outbound calls as well as a variety of administrative tasks.
Main Responsibilities include:
Receiving inbound calls (and emails) that may include;
o Software helpdesk assistance
o Imparting product knowledge
o Trouble shooting first level support tickets
Conducting outbound calls that may include;
o Calling registered caller lists to collect prescribed data
o Calling back software customers with a problem resolution
o Conducing product demonstrations with customers
o Conducting sales type calls to encourage customers to take up new modules and system features
Providing Customer Training
o Conduct online training sessions with new or existing customers in how to competently use products of the Company
Completing administration and data entry tasks that may include;
o Inputting transaction data and updating customer records
o Submitting data to government systems on behalf of customers
o Generating and sending customer reports
o Quality checking data entry (internal auditing)
o Actioning inbound emails and faxes
o Customer form customisations
o Activating new features and modules for customers
What you will bring to the role:
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and quality standards
- Good team work and interpersonal skills
- To be able to develop expertise and understanding products and services
- Ability to meet deadlines and be organised
- Strong customer service skills
- Effective telephone and written communication
- Keyboard literacy and data accuracy
- Ability to learn and adapt
What is on offer:
- A great hourly rate of $34.57/hour plus super
- The genuine opportunity to obtain permanent employment based on performance and business needs
- A very attractive full time salary once permanent
- Rotating rosters Monday to Friday between 7am and 7pm
- A great office environment with access to secure car parking available
- The opportunity to work close to home
- A stable and supportive work environment within a fantastic team
How do you apply?
Click the apply link and ensure you attach an up-to-date resume - no cover letter required.
You must be a permanent resident or have unlimited working rights in Australia to apply for this position.
For more positions visit www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter and Linkedin.