- CBD – close to all public transport
- Government entity
- $41.31 / hr + super - Immediate start
As a result of entering a peak period and continued growth they are seeking 2 new Customer Service Officers to join their support team.
What is on offer:
- An attractive hourly rate of $41.31 / hr plus super
- A great central location close to all public transport options
- A fast paced busy environment with a great, supportive team
- An initial 3 month assignment with a view to extend
- Full Time hours working between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday
- The opportunity to work for an innovative government department
- Front line high volume customer service and support (phone and email)
- High volume data entry of customer orders and issues
- Trouble shooting technical issues and escalating more complex matters
- Assisting with administrative tasks associated with service delivery as required
- Providing a central point of contact for clients requiring assistance or experiencing issues with the online products and providing first level analysis of the issues resolving them in a timely matter in line with procedures
- At time this role will vary form basic duties to resolving more complex matters at the first point of resolution
- Working as a part of supportive team to achieve service level agreements and goals (individual and team based)
- Participating in continuous improvement initiatives and identifying some areas for improvement where relevant
- Previous experience in a high volume inbound service and support role
- An exceptional customer focus
- Well developed problem solving skills
- Strong IT and systems skills including the ability to trouble shoot technical issues
- The ability to work across multiple tasks and maintain focus with role aspects that can sometime be repetitive
- A great team player you are committed to achieving positive results for yourself, your team and your customers
- High levels of self motivation and reliability
- The ability to adapt to rapid change in your tasks and the information you are managing
- High level communication skills (oral and written) with the ability to foster professional relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- An exceptional attention to detail, the ability to plan and organise tasks and a commitment to quality outputs
Click the apply link and attach an up to date resume. Job reference JO-2110-4554
Applications will only be accepted by the apply link and not via email at this time.
You must be a permanent resident or have unlimited working rights to apply.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake pre employment checks including Federal Police Check.
For more opportunities please visit www.tacticall.com.au or follow us on Facebook or LinkedIn.