- $57,000 + Super + Bonuses
- Enoggera Location
- Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
What will you do?
The role will see you providing exceptional service to existing customers in a face to face, phone and online based environment working on the front line with clients ensuring a smooth transition for their vehicle repairs.
You will work with clients and key internal and external stakeholders to ensuring a seamless service inline with policy guidelines and business needs for clients’ at times when they really need your help and support. The role is a great balance of service and administration offering variety in tasks and the ability to support the broader team to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
Our centres are open between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday with some requirements for extended hours during peak periods.
How will you succeed?
You will be provided up to 2 weeks comprehensive training on processes, products and services. This will be a mix of classroom and on-the-floor training. You will enjoy ongoing coaching and support with regular feedback and rewards.
What will you bring to the role?
- Well-developed experience in delivering exceptional customer service engagement and delivery
- Strong planning and organising skills with the ability to prioritise your work and that of the broader team
- Excellent presentation and personal demeanour
- You remain calm under pressure and have an exceptional eye for detail
- An excellent team player who can positively support colleagues and our wider business
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate effective outcomes with a broad range of stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate for all assessing software packages
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Fantastic base salary plus super and incentives
- Individual and team based bonuses
- Product discounts
- Wellness days
- Volunteer days
- Supportive leadership team who recognises and acknowledges great work
- The opportunity to work for a large international organisation with strong values
- Brilliant long term career prospects
Click the apply link and ensure you attach an up-to-date resume. Reference is JO-2204-4747
You must be a permanent resident or have unlimited working rights in Australia to apply for this position.
For more opportunities visit www.tacticall.com.au , you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and following us on Linkedin.