- Permanent full-time positions
- Strong solutions focus – service and retention
- Fantastic Milton Location
- WFH options available after training & consolidation
- Commencing Monday 5th Sep 2022
When you work for Australian Retirement Trust, every day is an opportunity to be a force for good in the lives of more than 2 million members.
There has never been a better time to join our team as we expand our National Contact Centre in our Milton site.
What will you do?
Working as a Representative for Australian Retirement Trust gives you the rare opportunity to change people’s lives and engage with members so that their retirement goals are realised.
Your day will see you taking inbound calls from members where you will spend time engaging with them and getting to understand their needs. Some of these calls will involve updating personal details, rolling over funds and once qualified, providing general financial advice. At times this position is highly emotive and would suit those that can separate from this to allow the best resolution for the customer despite the circumstances at hand. In line with the strong service and engagement focus of the role you will also take responsibility for ensuring member retention and that new members see the outstanding service they can expect from ART.
When will I do it?
You will enjoy a Monday to Friday rotating roster between the hours of 7.30am and 7.30pm. No weekend work is required and after probation you will have the opportunity to work just 19 days per month. Rosters are provided 5 weeks in advance so you have plenty of time to plan.
As a permanent employee you will enjoy a salary of $63,500 + generous super, amazing benefits and leave options and the opportunity to participate in the performance based incentive program.
While working on site at our Milton office throughout training, after a period of time you will have the option to work from home 2 days per week.
How will I succeed?
Following your initial induction/training, Australian Retirement Trust provides you with a very comprehensive and well supported 5 month learning pathway where you will be given the opportunity to learn and develop all the skills required to provide this unique service to your members and succeed in the role.
What will you bring to the role?
- A real passion for customer service and a genuine interest in helping people - this is not just a job but an opportunity to change lives.
- Previous experience in financial services is a distinct advantage as would an understanding of superannuation / insurance.
- A desire for learning and ongoing self-education.
- Enjoy working through problems and providing solutions with a view to customer engagement and retention.
- An understanding of service excellence and also the desire to provide this to every member.
- A high level of interpersonal sensitivity to deal with sensitive situations.
- Strength as a team player who also has the ability to work autonomously while providing individual phone service to members.
- High levels of resilience and self management with the ability to receive and provide constructive feedback
Final interviews with Australian Retirement Trust will be held in the week of 15th August 2022. These positions commence on 5th September however in order to be considered for the role, you will participate in a comprehensive, pre-employment recruitment process. Final outcomes will be reached allowing for a 2 week notice period....so why not apply now and be on the right career path to make dreams come true!
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent resident to apply for these positions. Please be aware that several professional pre-employment checks may be undertaken on shortlisted applicants including but not limited to Criminal History checks.
Please click the apply button and ensure you attach an up-to-date resume and complete all contact details including your email address for a prompt acknowledgement of your application.