- Full Time Temp - 6 month assignment
- Caboolture Location
- $32.80 / hr + super
- Commence 27th April
A day in the life of a Customer Service Officer
Your day will see you taking inbound calls from the community on a diverse range of products. You will provide customers with accurate and appropriate responses using knowledge management systems and other Corporate resource systems, compiling precise customer service requests and processing customer payments.
At times, this position is emotive and would suit those that can separate this to allow the best resolution for the customer despite the circumstances at hand.
- You will enjoy a Monday to Friday roster between the hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm. Shift times may vary. No weekend work is typically required
- These positions are in a full-time temporary capacity for an initial period of 6 months and may transition to a long term opportunity
- You will be remunerated at an hourly rate of $32.80 + 9.5% super
- Commencing the 27th April 2021
How will I succeed?
You will be provided with an initial comprehensive 14 day classroom based training program in an electronic learning environment. This will be followed up with on the floor buddying and support where you will be given the opportunity to learn and develop all the skills required to provide this great service to the community.
What will you bring to the role?
- Previous experience in a high volume, inbound or Customer Service environment
- A strong customer service focus and a genuine interest in helping people
- You will enjoy working through problems and providing solutions in a complex environment
- You will be an adaptable individual that adjusts well to changing work environments
- A desire for ongoing learning and self-education
- Ability to deal with sensitive/emotive situations
- You will be a strong team player, with the ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional PC skills and experience with complex systems
To apply please click the apply button and ensure you attach an up-to-date resume and complete all contact details including your email address for a prompt acknowledgement of your application.
Due to the nature of the role and the possibility of extension you must be a Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen with a valid Class C Queensland Drivers Licence to apply and as such we will not be progressing applications holding a Working Holiday Visa.
For more positions visit www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on Facebook and following us on twitter and Linkedin.