- Mooloolaba location - immediate start
- $31.47 / hr plus super
- Roster Monday to Friday btwn 8am and 6pm
What will you do?
- Inbound calls and email response about courses, enrolments processes and payments.
- Proactively promote the organisation’s range of products and services to increase conversions.
- Coordinate customer service requests and transactions in a contact centre environment, providing general information and professional advice ensuring customer needs are continuously met.
- High volume enrolment and eligibility processing
- Achieve individual key performance indicators including adherence, data quality.
When will I do it?
You will work Monday to Friday in a rotating roster between the hours of 8.00am and 6.00pm. You must be able to commit to every day of the assignment . As a temporary employee you will be remunerated on an hourly rate of $31.47 per hour plus super. These roles are supporting a peak business period commencing immediately for training at the Mooloolaba Campus 36.25 - 38hrs/wk. Some overtime may be required during peak call times.
What will you bring to the role?
- You will have a real passion for customer service and a genuine interest in helping people - this is not just a job but an opportunity to change lives.
- You will have strong previous contact centre customer service experience.
- Inbound sales experience is desirable
- You will have a desire for learning and ongoing self-education.
- You will enjoy working through problems and providing solutions.
- You will be a strong team player, with the ability to work autonomously while providing individual phone service to members.
- You will be able to pick up and use multiple systems on each call.
How do you apply?
If this sounds like you please click the apply link and ensure you attach an up-to-date resume and complete all contact details including your email address for a prompt acknowledgement of your application.
Successful applicants will be required to complete an Australian Federal Police Check.
Please be aware that due to training requirements and on the job support no leave will be granted during temporary assignment outside of the closure period over Christmas.
For more positions visit www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and and Linkedin.