- Multiple Full-Time Permanent positions
- Strong service and achievement focus required
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support
Do you have a passion for Brisbane and a desire to deliver exceptional service at every opportunity?
Would you like to know what it is like to work for a multiple award winning team and support our community?
Do you strive to achieve excellent results and achieve personal targets while contributing to team success?
Brisbane City Council’s multi-channel Contact Centre enjoys an enviable reputation for providing exceptional service to residents, businesses and visitors. As a result of continued growth, we are now seeking a number of customer service professionals to join our team.
These are genuine opportunities to work with a fantastic team who continue to develop their operations to achieve outstanding success.
What will you be doing?
The role involves managing inbound calls and occasional outbound contact supporting customers in a high volume, multi-channel environment. The role will see you providing information, actioning work requests and resolving complaints in a complex environment.
This is a dynamic environment of regular change that will provide long term opportunities to work across multiple service delivery channels over a period of time. We strive to achieve results that balance customer and organisational needs in a supportive team environment.
When and where will you do it?
The Contact Centre operates 24 hours per day, 7 days per week and as such all staff must be flexible to work rotating rosters including the participation in an on-call emergency event roster. Rosters are provided 6 weeks in advance for a 4-week block. Most shifts are initially rostered between 6.30am and 6.30pm Monday to Friday, however, you may be required to work outside of these hours.
We have 2 Contact Centre sites and an operational team based in the City. To be successful in the position you must be prepared to rotate between our Contact Centre sites at Chermside and Yeerongpilly. Whilst we endeavour to place you in your site of preference, you must be prepared to work from either of our suburban sites if required. Based on performance and individual preference there will be opportunities to work from home in a hybrid model. While staff will not permanently work from home there will be options to balance onsite and work from home providing successful applicants have an appropriate work space and reliable internet connection at their home.
Induction training commences late July 2021 at our Chermside site and will run for 4 weeks with additional on the floor support and ongoing coaching, feedback and development.
What is on offer?
- a commencement base salary of $63,765 p.a. with 6 monthly increments, based on performance, within the commencement band level
- comprehensive induction training and ongoing development
- exceptional superannuation benefits including a 14% employer contribution
- the option to have a rostered day off every fortnight after induction training
- a stable work background with experience in providing quality customer service in a high volume, complex customer service environment
- a commitment to your own performance and achieving the objectives and key performance indicators for the role
- well-developed communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders.
- strong team skills
- exceptionally good PC and systems skills
- a positive customer focused attitude
- the willingness to receive and act on feedback
- high levels of resilience and the ability to work autonomously
- a self motivated, reliable and conscientious approach to your work
If this sounds like you please click the apply link and ensure you attach an up-to-date resume and complete all contact details including your email address for a prompt acknowledgement of your application. Reference No. JO-2106-4458.
Please only use the apply link, applications will not be accepted via any others channels at this time.
To apply you must have unlimited, full permanent working rights in Australia.
Please be aware that due to training requirements and on the job support no leave will be granted in the first 6 months of employment.
Closing date midnight Monday 21 June 2021.
Due to the requirements of this role, a criminal history check will be undertaken on preferred applicants. A criminal history does not necessarily preclude an applicant from appointment. Applicants may also be required to undertake a pre placement Medical Assessment.
Brisbane City Council is a multi-award winning accessible and inclusive workplace where our people represent the diverse communities we serve, are supported and can feel safe. Council has been awarded Employer of the Year at the National Disability Awards and since 2018 has been recognised with ‘Gold Employer’ status from the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
For more positions visit www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and Linkedin