- Various Private sector and Government clients
- Extended Hours Across Seven Days
- Attractive hourly rates
TactiCall provides support to various Private sector and Government clients' service delivery units with high quality staff who have a passion for exceptional service in high volume environments.
With demand in this critical area increasing TactiCall is now taking expressions of interest from Contact Centre professionals to support our clients for a variety of upcoming temporary assignments as our client's prepare for peak periods of work ranging from 4 weeks to 3 months with views to extend based on business needs and performance.
What are we looking for?
- You will have a passion for exceptional service
- You can show empathy and have a high degree of resilience.
- You can respond to ever changing conditions.
- You have strong PC skills
- Previous contact centre, complex customer service or application processing administration experience.
- You need to be self-motivated
- You take responsibility for your own performance
- You have solid problem solving skills and you are highly reliable.
- You will need to be a quick learner,
- You will be open to constructive feedback
- You have a genuine desire to assist people from all walks of life
- Application processing experience
These positions often commence with minimal notice. Please do not apply for the roles if you cannot start immediately or with very minimal notice. You must also be available across seven days including extended hours (evenings and early mornings).
Please be aware some of these positions may be required to work from home at each client's discretion. This will require you to have access to appropriate space, resources and technology to work from home. The health and well being of all staff is a critical priority for TactiCall and our clients. For circumstances where staff are working on client site, strict health and safety protocols are in place while still being able to service customers over the phone and via digital channels.
Please forward your resume for review by clicking apply today.
If you are already registered with TactiCall you do not need to reapply as we will also be sourcing from our database of existing candidates.
Please be aware that a pre-employment criminal history check and medical checks may be undertaken for some positions.
For more positions like this visit our website at www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on Facebook and following us on twitter and Linkedin.