- Zillmere – 3 month assignment
- High volume inbound service
- Multiple roles (Full Time Hours)
You must have exceptional verbal communication skills, an extremely positive attitude, high levels of self motivation and service skills that are second to none.
You will be responsible for taking inbound calls, gathering information from callers and actioning requests for service by transferring the customers to Customer Service Advisors or other State Government Departments. This is a very high volume role taking 150-200 short calls every day. You are empathetic by nature and can successfully work in a high volume, team focused environment. You have exceptional PC skills and are comfortable in managing and resolving conflict. Reliability and flexibility are an absolute MUST.
We are seeking interest from candidates with the following demonstrated skills and abilities:
- Very clear and articulate communication
- Working within a structured and scripted environment
- Previous inbound call centre or high volume switchboard experience is a distinct advantage
- Ability to remain calm, show patience and be neutral in their information delivery
- A strong desire to achieve key performance indicators
- High levels of self motivation and a willingness to work in a repetitive environment and remain highly engaged
- Previous work within a scripted environment is an advantage
- 36.25hrs per week anywhere between 8am - 6pm Monday - Friday
- Zillmere location (free onsite parking and access to trains)
- Temporary positions for 3 months with a view to extend based on business needs and individual performance.
- Commence Tuesday 3 August 2021
- Pay Rate: $29.59/hr + Super.
To apply click the apply link and complete all details on the application form and attach an up to date resume.
You must be a permanent resident or Australian Citizen to apply for these roles.
All applicants must be prepared to undertake pre-employment screening checks including a National Police Check.
For more positions like this visit our website at www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on Facebook and following us on twitter and LinkedIn.