- State Government Statutory Authority
- Northgate Location
- Monday to Friday
Our client is a State Government Statutory Authority that administers a paid long service leave for eligible workers that work across multiple projects. The roles available would benefit from experience with claims, superannuation or insurance.
The role involves:
- Providing accurate and timely advice to customers
- Monitor the employer return quarterly process
- Interpret and communicate relevant legislation
- Compliance advice for employers
- Database records managements
- Apply knowledge of process and procedure
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven Customer Service and Contact Centre Experience
- A customer centric approach
- Ability to learn and navigate multiple systems
- Previous experience in interpreting and applying legislation to customers scenarios
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Complaint handling skills
- Experience working to KPI’s
- Experience in superannuation, claims and/or insurance would be beneficial
You will be rewarded with an hourly pay rate of $31.47/hr plus 9.5% super.
The role would be 36.25 – 37.5hrs/wk Monday to Friday based at Northgate. There are up to 6 positions available that would continue until February 2021 based on business needs and performance.
Apply now to be considered for this opportunity that will commence immediately.
As these roles have long term prospects we will only accept applications from Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents and cannot accept applications from people on a working holiday visa.
For more positions like this visit our website at www.tacticall.com.au or you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and following us on twitter and Linkedin.