- Genuine Temp to Perm (Full Time)
- $30.14 p/ hr plus super
- North Brisbane location (Chermside)
Are you passionate about exceptional customer service?
Do you work in child care and are looking for something different and new?
Our client is one of the major providers of software in the child care sector. They are now seeking to engage a customer service professional with exceptional analytical problem solving to provide customer support in child care software as part of their Contact Centre.
About the role:
Working in a busy service focused environment you will work to provide an exceptional service experience to customers who work in child care centre and provide support on a range of technical issues as part of a level 1 help desk.
Reporting to the Child Care Manager, this role includes a variety of functions including:
- Inbound and outbound support calls
- Taking ownership of problems from start through to resolution
- Compiling and responding to emails and support tickets
- Work with the team collaboratively across the organisation
- Analyse and solve client issues to a high standard in a timely manner
What you will bring to the role:
- Strong customer service and communication skills and experience in a professional Contact Centre environment
- A high attention to detail
- Be a team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Enthusiastic approach to problem solving and meeting client expectations
- Experience in the child care sector (preferable)
What is on offer:
- A great hourly rate of $30.14 p/hr plus super
- The genuine opportunity to obtain permanent employment based on performance and business needs
- A very attractive full time salary once permanent
- Rotating rosters Monday to Friday between 7am and 7pm
- A great office environment with access to secure car parking available
- The opportunity to work close to home
- A stable and supportive work environment with a really great team
Click the apply link and ensure you attach an up-to-date resume.
You must be a permanent resident or have unlimited working rights in Australia to apply for this position.
For more positions visit www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on Facebook and following us on twitter and Linkedin.