- 6 month maternity leave contract
- Full Time – Mon to Fri 8.00am to 4.00pm
- Global brand
Our client is a global leader in household goods. With more than 400 million customers in over 130 countries they have a strong reputation for quality.
Their Customer Care Support Centre at Ormeau is seeking a full time staff member to work as part of their team on a 6 month contract to start ASAP.
About the role:
You will manage inbound calls and emails from our consumers and retailers in Australia and provide a high quality service that WOWS your customers. You will help with product information, problem solving and service requests as well as managing complaints and claims in a high volume multi-channel environment.
This full time role will work Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 4pm.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a high volume inbound Contact Centre environment
- A passion for customer service and learning
- Excellent personal motivation and a willingness to achieve results
- The ability to trouble shoot issues and solve problems
- A strong team player who is willing to work with a range of stakeholders with excellent relationship management skills
- An excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise tasks and commitments
- Strong PC and system skills
- A great 6 month contract with full time hours with a quality brand
- An attractive base salary plus superannuation and accrued leave
- A great team environment
- The opportunity to wok close to home at their office in Ormeau
- A role that offers a variety in products and requests
- An immediate start is on offer for the right candidate
Click the apply link and attach an up to date resume. Reference JO-2109-4522
You must have unlimited working rights in Australia to apply for this position.
For more opportunities visit www.tacticall.com.au or follow us on Facebook or LinkedIn