- Multiple Opportunities
- National Organisation
- Pure service – High volume Contact Centre
Do you want to work in a role where you really get to help people?
Do you want to work with a stable nationally recognised brand undergoing rapid growth?
Our client is an immediately recognisable national brand with a strong reputation for quality services. What you might not know is as well as supporting members of the public they also support some of the biggest brands in the country with service support.
As a result of their continued success, they are experiencing considerable growth.
We are now actively recruiting multiple customer service professional to join their Contact Centre.
What is in it for you?
- We are offering permanent positions working part time (20 – 25 hours per week with the opportunity for more) and full time roles up to 38 hours per week.
- A range of rotating shifts across 7 days with a great hourly rate and attractive penalties
- The opportunity to join an organisation experience major growth
- A great team environment with ongoing support and development
- Comprehensive product and systems training
- Accrued personal and annual leave
- Shifts that can allow you to enjoy other aspects of your life
- The opportunity to join a high profile well respected brand
- An immediate start after shortlisting assessment
- A genuine passion for customer service
- Experience in a high volume environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and personal resilience
- Strong PC and systems skills with fast and accurate data entry
- A solid learning orientation and commitment to your performance
- The willingness to receive and provide constructive feedback
- A strong team focus and recognition of how your performance impacts your peers and customers
- A flexible approach
- Ability to work shifts across 7 days (inc. weekends, early mornings, evenings and public holidays
- High levels of accountability and reliability
- Our client is in northern Adelaide. You will need your own reliable vehicle and there is street parking available.
- Roster will be across 7 days mainly between 6am to 10pm initially with the ability to work 24/7 after a period of time, as required. Rosters are monthly and provided 1-2 weeks in advance
- These positions are available for an immediate start.
We are actively recruiting so do not delay – apply now by clicking the link. Please ensure you attach an up to date resume for an acknowledgement of your application.
You must be a permanent resident to apply for this position.
For more positions like this visit our website at www.tacticall.com.au or you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on Facebook and following us on twitter and LinkedIn.