- Full time temp - Monday to Friday
- $31.25 / hr plus super – great organisation
- Immediate start – Kawana Location
- 2 months assignment with the possibility to extend or move to PERM
What will you do?
Your day will see you taking inbound from existing customers. You will be involved in calls types including but not limited to:
- Policy information provision
- Complaint resolution and retention
- Policy payment issues
- Outbound call follow ups
- Administrational Duties - issuing letters, updating policy information & sending SMS
Our client predominantly operates Monday to Friday between 7am and 5pm, you will work on a rotating roster and be scheduled between 36 - 38 hours each week so full availability is required.
How will I succeed?
This client provides 3 days comprehensive training on processes, specific products and services. You will then enjoy ongoing coaching and support and additional upskilling training sessions.
What will you bring to the role?
- You will have a real passion for customer service and a genuine interest in helping people
- You have strong sales skills with an ethical approach and a commitment to achieving quality results
- You will have a desire for learning and ongoing self-education.
- You will enjoy working through problems and providing solutions.
- You understand the contact centre environment and have a high level of accountability and self-motivation.
- You will be a strong team player, with the ability to work autonomously in environments that foster respect and fun
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive hourly rates plus super
- The opportunity to work for large stable international organisation with strong values
- Work close to home on the Sunshine Coast
- A great full time temp opportunity for 2 months with great potential for permanent work in this amazing global leader
These positions start with comprehensive training this week. Apply Now!
How do you apply?
If this sounds like you, please click the apply link and ensure you attach an up-to-date resume and complete all contact details including your email address for a prompt acknowledgement of your application.
Please be aware that due to training requirements and on the job support no leave will be granted during temporary assignment. You will not be required to work public holidays during this time.
For more positions visit www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and and Linkedin.