- Brisbane Southern Suburbs (work close to home)
- Permanent Full Time Role
- Inbound service and sales focus
They have a culture of genuine care for their customer and partners. The formulae clearly works as they are experiencing significant growth as a result of high quality products and a genuine focus on assisting their customers when it counts.
What is on offer:
- Permanent full time employment
- A small professional but relaxed team environment
- The opportunity to work close to home in Brisbane’s southern suburbs
- A base salary of $52 - $55,000 p.a. plus superannuation
- The chance to work with an insurer who has the customer at the centre of everything
- Loads of growth opportunities
- Full time hours Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 5.00pm
- Deliver exceptional service to customers and stakeholders by identifying, responding to and satisfying their needs
- Provide assistance on policy enquiries, sales, maintenance, online assistance and payments
- Interpreting policy information to determine the best coverage
- Maintaining quality outcomes
- Support continuous improvement initiatives, and maintain your professional knowledge
- Being the primary point of contact for all front line customer interactions.
- An unwavering commitment to service excellence
- Experience in an inbound high volume service and or sales environment
- A genuine, caring interpersonal style with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent relationship management skills with partners and in a small team environment
- A commitment to quality interactions
- Strong PC and systems skills
- Be highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- A mature approach to your work with high levels of self motivation and a commitment to performance
- The willingness to embrace and contribute to a continuous improvement culture.
Don’t wait – this role has an immediate start. Apply now by clicking the link and attaching an up to date resumé.
You must be a permanent resident, Australian Citizen or have full unlimited working rights to apply.
Applicants may undergo pre employment screening including a federal police check.
For more opportunities please visit www.tacticall.com.au our follow us on Facebook or LinkedIn.