- Permanent Full Time
- Brisbane CBD
- Start Monday 13th June
- Monthly Competitions (go in the draw for 1 free paid day off each month)
- Hybrid WFH (after training and consolidation) 2 days in office 3 days from home
About the role:
You will be responsible for managing a wide range of inbound calls in a high volume environment. This role offers tremendous variety and a range of basic service requests, scheduling bookings and managing more complex problems. Working across multiple systems, you will support customers with information, solve problems and action work requests.
When, where and how:
Our client’s Contact Centre operates over 7 days with rosters provided 2 weeks in advance for a 2-week block. You will work 38 hours per week with rosters between 6am and 10pm (penalty rates apply). Located in the CBD in a location that is very close to all public transport options and after a period of time, based on performance, you will also have an opportunity to work from home.
You will be supported with an amazing, comprehensive 8 week induction period where you will learn all services to support every caller.
What is on offer:
- Permanent full time roles accruing personal and annual leave
- Comprehensive 8 week induction training
- A great central location with a fantastic team
- A base hourly rate of $23.67 / hr plus super with penalty rates across various shifts
- A stable work environment with a strong commitment to employee experience
- Long term opportunities across the business
- A commencement start 16 May
- Dynamic culture
- FREE coffee and snacks in staff kitchen
- Daily and Monthly Competitions
- WFH options available
- First and foremost, you have an exceptional customer focus with a commitment to quality interactions with every call.
- You enjoy a fast paced, high volume environment
- You can balance diversity with some repetitive tasks
- Reliable and resilient, you bring your best to work every day
- You have strong keyboard and systems skills
- Always willing to learn, you are a great team player and recognise improvement opportunities
- You have the flexibility to work a rotating roster across 7 day between 6am and 10pm.
Click the apply link and ensure you upload and up to date resume.
You must be a permanent resident or Australian Citizen with full, unlimited working rights.
For more opportunities visit www.tacticall.com.au or follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.