- Southport location – Full Time
- $48,000 + super
- Inbound service – immediate start
Our client is a well established and trusted provider of community services in employment, education, and disability support. As a result of the high quality services they provide and having secured several government contracts they are expanding rapidly.
With a passion for supporting their new and existing customers they now require several new customer service professionals to join their Contact Centre in Southport on a full time, permanent basis.
About the role:
The position will see you providing service to a wide range of stakeholders via high volume inbound calls and digital platforms. By exercising your exceptional listing and questioning skills you will be responsible for identifying the best service path your customer and build sustainable relationships with them.
The role will see you maintaining a record of customer interactions and working as part of a broader service delivery team. You love to find solutions and are comfortable with dealing with complaints and identifying opportunities. Occasionally you may also participate in some outbound campaigns to warm contacts based on business needs.
What is on offer:
- A genuine opportunity to support the community.
- Working with a highly respected growing brand with long term career opportunities in many disciplines
- An attractive base salary of $48,000 + super and leave benefits that come with a permanent role
- A great team environment with an employer who respects and supports their people
- A great Southport location with access to street parking
- A real ability to have a meaningful impact on the live and futures of others
- An immediate start
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a high volume customer service role offering an outstanding experience
- Excellent listening, interpersonal and relationship management skills
- The ability to multi task and prioritise work and manage time effectively
- High levels of attention to detail and strong system / CRM and PC skills.
- A great team player who is highly motivated and strives to achieve individual and group results
- High levels of personal integrity and a genuine interest in supporting others
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Resilient and profession you display integrity in everything that you do
- A focus on achieving positive results and goals
How to apply:
Click the apply link and attach an up to date resume. Job reference JO-2110-4555
You must be a permanent resident or have unlimited working rights to apply.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake pre employment checks including Federal Police Check and be able to obtain a Blue Card.
For more opportunities please visit www.tacticall.com.au or follow us on Facebook or LinkedIn.