- Full Time Contract to June 30, 2021
- Circa $69,800 + superannuation
- Brisbane City Fringe AND Work from Home
Their purpose is to enrich quality of life and every decision they make is considered through the lens of the customer.
These exceptional new opportunities provide the opportunity to deliver on our purpose and support our vision through direct high volume customer contact in frontline Contact Centre roles.
What your days will look like:
Actually… no two days are the same but, in general
- Managing inbound customer contact though a range of channels including phone, email and digital, including live chat often involving complex information
- Providing information. solving problems, managing complaints and working towards first contact resolution for our customers where possible
- Working in a high volume, structured environment
- Achieving a balance of quality with productivity and working towards KPIs that are customer driven
- Being part of a passionate and supportive team who share common goals and values
- Having fun while maintaining professionalism and a commitment to performance
- Dealing with a wide range of customers and multiple systems
- A great salary plus superannuation
- Comprehensive induction (systems and products) and ongoing development
- The opportunity to shine and innovate in a pure service focused environment
- A work environment offering an amazing culture
- The opportunity to work at both our Fortitude Valley AND work from home
- A truly impressive brand name to have on your resume
- A genuine passion for customer service and the ability to resolve customer queries and complaints
- A level of resilience and a flexible and adaptable approach to your work and role tasks
- Previous contact / call centre experience is desirable including experience in social and digital channel service delivery
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written) including strong spelling and grammar
- Desire to participate as a positive member of our team both on site and remotely
- High levels of motivation and accountability with the ability to achieve personal and business goals
- A strong learning orientation with the confidence to take ownership of problems and research information in a complex environment
- Commitment to work within and share our organisational values
- Strong PC skills including experience in working with multiple systems
- Must have exceptional keyboard/typing skills
- Be able to provide a complete commitment to the full contract period
Please be aware these roles will be a blend of working on site at Fortitude Valley and work from home. Most of your rosters will be working from home so you will need a dedicated, safe workspace (including desk and chair) along with a reliable internet connection. As staff will still be required to work in the office we will only consider applicants permanently based in the South East Queensland region.
We are currently seeking applicants dedicated to full time hours. We will offer rotating shifts, 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm. All staff must be flexible with working rotating rosters during this span of hours.
You must be available for full time training normally between 8am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday, in our Fortitude Valley site and in a work from home environment, from Monday 23 November 2020.
Final recruitment decisions and job offers will be made by Friday 6 November allowing for 2 weeks’ notice.
Please note, due to the comprehensive training and consolidation period required we will not be able to accommodate any annual leave during the first four (4) months of employment. Staff will not be required to work on public holidays however full availability is expected at all other times including between Christmas and New Year.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent resident to apply for these positions.
At Urban Utilities, the safety of all their employees, visitors, contractors, customers and community is their highest priority. For this reason, Urban Utilities has a zero tolerance for drugs or alcohol at all of their workplaces and controlled sites. Queensland Urban Utilities have introduced random drug and alcohol testing across all of their workplaces and controlled sites and all staff are required to comply with this policy.
Please be aware that a pre-employment criminal history check and medical checks may be undertaken.
For more positions like this visit our website at www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on Facebook and following us on twitter and Linkedin.
To apply click the apply link and complete all details on the application form and attach an up to date resume. Reference JO-2010-4300.