- CBD fringe location close to public transport – Global Award Winner
- Multiple Temporary Positions
- Customer Service at its absolute BEST
Join this globally recognised employer of choice and has an enviable reputation for service excellence. They are dedicated to providing fast and reliable services that aim to exceed customer expectations.
We have multiple temporary positions available within their frontline contact centre department, located in Brisbane City working up to 38 hours per week.
This role is a VERY high volume inbound customer service role with a strong focus on quality and customer experience.
Frontline Customer Service Agents are responsible for managing inbound calls for new bookings in addition to tracking and tracing shipments, among many other tasks. You will provide exceptional service to customers seeking your assistance with their freight enquiry. You will use problem solving skills and have a proactive determination to get successful outcomes for your customer to move their query to the next stage.
To be successful in the role we are seeking vibrant, energetic, and fun-loving people to join our team who possess the following attributes:
- Previous Customer Service experience and a genuine passion for service excellence in a high volume environment
- Excellent telephone manner with strong verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Fantastic problem solving skills
- Sound computer skills
- High levels of reliability and accountability
- Can-Do attitude
- The ability to commit to the entire assignment and a strong desire to eventually move to permanent placement.
- Commence 23 May
- $33.40/hr + Super
- Duration is for an initial 3 months strong with possibility of extension and permanent employment based on performance and business needs.
- Brisbane CBD location close to all public transport.
- Possible option for work from home after a training and consolidation period.
- Hours anywhere between 6.00am - 8.00pm Monday to Friday
- Initial training up to 2 weeks with ongoing upskilling
Don’t wait – you will need to ACT NOW to get in on this awesome opportunity!
How to apply:
Click Apply to submit your application and ensure you attach your up to date resume.
For more positions visit www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and Linkedin.