- Brisbane North location (Geebung)
- 6 months Full Time Temporary - IMMEDIATE START
- Large stable employer – new opportunities
Our client is the leading global provider of digital and physical information management services with corporate offices all around the world. The company provides storage solutions for ever growing amounts of information with compliance and regulatory requirements in mind.
Your day will see you supporting, nurturing and enhancing the commercial relationships with customers by owning and resolving transactional account management issues and queries through effective customer support. You will be providing solutions to customers on all aspects of their information management needs including the identification and implementation of improvements in support of the Account Management team.
You will work closely with the Account Management and Service Delivery teams to ensure that services can be tailored to meet client specific needs and set up, maintain and manage web training for customer self service within your portfolio. You will also take responsibility for reporting on revenue changes and forecasts on a monthly basis.
To be successful in the role:
- Previous experience in a fast paced and professional customer service or sales support role.
- Excellent communication skills, strong service focus
- Customer Service data entry/administration.
- Excellent attention to detail
- A flexible and adaptable attitude with high levels of self motivation and a commitment to achieving individual and team goals
- Excellent system skills including Excel
- Experience on working within projects that impact continuous improvement and customer experience
- Exceptional relationship management skills with internal and external stakeholders
Our client's culture:
Commitment to safety and security, people, environment and society. This includes a sustainability culture which aims to improve practices to create superior value for their customers. The leadership team is passionate about their people and are committed to your development. You should be committed to your customer and achieving the best for them and your colleagues.
What is on offer:
- Full Time hours between 7am and 4pm , Monday to Friday
- An hourly rate of $31.94 / hr plus super
- The opportunity to work close to home with plenty of on site and nearby parking
- A fantastic team environment that is supportive, fun and very busy
- The opportunity to work for a global leader in their field
- An immediate start after client interview and clearances
How to Apply:
Click Apply and attach an up to date resume today.
You must be a permanent resident or have unlimited working rights in Australia to apply for this position.
Due to the nature of this position a pre-employment criminal history and medical check is required.
For more positions visit www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and following us on twitter and Linkedin.