- Excellent base salary + bonus + benefits
- Monday to Friday (with optional weekends and overtime paid)
- Start 20 September
Over the past 10 years our client has built a national brand that has fast become a household name. Supported by high profile advertising campaigns across all traditional and digital platforms they continue to grow their outstanding reputation for quality service and products. As a result of continued growth we are now partnering with them to expand their team.
What is on offer:
- An attractive base salary commencing at $54, 800 p.a. including super plus penalty rates as required
- Regular base salary increases based on tenure and performance
- Exceptional bonuses with achievable KPI’s that see average performers earn $1,500 more per month and top performers earning an extra $3,500
- A great team environment focussed on your support, development and success
- Comprehensive induction training, 4 weeks full time
- Permanent Full Time roles with annual and personal leave
- The opportunity to work for a high profile brand with long term career prospects
The role will see you making outbound calls to warm leads who have expressed interest in our client’s suite of products and services. You will ident their needs and select the best product that suits their needs. With a strong focus on service and providing an excellent customer experience you will work towards conversion targets with a focus on quality and compliance. You will have a lot of support with regular feedback and coaching sessions and be provided with all the tools you need to succeed in the role.
When and where will you do it:
Our client is located in a bustling are on the Brisbane city fringe with easy access to all forms of public transport. While the Centre operates across 7 days your rosters will be provided in advance to work Monday to Friday between 7.30am and 9pm. You must be flexible to work rotating rosters in your team. You can also choose to work additional shifts with paid overtime on the weekends between 9am and 5pm.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a customer focussed role in phone based, retail or hospitality roles
- Sales experience is desirable but not essential as our client will provide the too needed to succeed.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to build a quick genuine rapport with customers
- You will be highly motivated to achieve results including the ability to manage objections
- A fast learning you re comfortable working across a range of products and can adapt to new information quickly
- You can relate to wide range of people and bring well developed negotiation skills
- A strong team player you strive to achieve team goals as well as individual targets
- Strong PC, system and keyboard skills
- The willingness to receive, provide and act on feedback
- An ongoing commitment to the role and your development
Please note due to peak periods there are some times throughout the year where opportunities for leave are limited.
You must be an Australian Citizen of permanent resident with full working rights to apply.
How to apply:
Act now for this great opportunity to enhance and build your career with a national leader. Click the apply link and attach an up to date resume.
For more opportunities visit www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on Facebook and following us on Linkedin.