- Monday to Friday only
- $66,052 p.a. plus super and great benefits
- Contract until 30th June 2023 (with view to extend or move to PERM)
The National Heavy Vehicle Regulator (NHVR) is Australia’s regulator for all heavy vehicles. Their vision is to have, A safe, efficient, and productive heavy vehicle industry serving the needs of Australia, with a strong commitment to customer service.
The NHVR Contact Centre is located at their headquarters in the Gasworks precinct at Newstead.
Since establishing their Contact Centre 12 months ago their Customer Satisfaction Rating has risen to an outstanding 4.9 out of 5 and they continue to maintain this exceptional standard. Do you have what it takes to join this amazing team of service professionals?
What is on offer:
- A fantastic team environment
- An attractive starting salary of $66,052 p.a plus super
- Generous employee benefits focussed on your well being
- Full Time roles working between 7am and 5pm Monday to Friday
- A pure service environment with a focus on quality outcomes and adding value
- A great leadership team with a passion for their people and customers
- The opportunity to have input into the operations to maintain best practice as we grow this fantastic team.
- A comprehensive induction program, ongoing coaching and genuine long term career opportunities.
About the role:
The position will see you proving exceptional service to all customers and stakeholder in an inbound service environment that will initially focus on phone calls and emails. You will work as part of a team dedicated to assisting customer with information. education, problem solving and proactively resolving complaints with a focus on first contact resolution wherever possible. This is a high volume environment working with legislation, policy and procedure with a strong focus on working with your customers to assist them in delivering a vital service for all Australians.
What you will bring to the role:
- A genuine passion for exceptional customer service
- Previous experience in a high volume customer contact role
- Exceptional communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- The ability to adapt to change
- High levels of motivation and a commitment to your own performance with the ability to receive and provide constructive feedback
- Emotional intelligence and resilience
- A great team player with the ability to build and maintain great relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A keen interest in transport, logistics and heavy vehicles is a distinct advantage
- Strong PC and system skills
We are actively recruiting so act now to be part of an organisation that truly values their people and their customers.
It is a condition of employment that the successful applicant be vaccinated against Covid-19 and undertake an Australian Federal Police Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
How to apply:
To apply please click the apply link for this advertisement. Please ensure you attach an up to date resume for an acknowledgement of your application. Job reference JO-2205-4755
Applications will only be accepted via this link and not via email at this time.
For any initial enquiries please contact the TactiCall team on 07 3831 6333 during office hours.
You must be a permanent resident to apply for this position.