- Commence early March
- Salary from $105,000 p.a. plus great benefits
- Leading national organisation
As a national organisation providing information, services, advice and support to a range of stakeholders they are offering a unique opportunity for you to develop a brand new team who will initially support customers via voice and email channels with views to expand the service offering over time.
About the role
This integral position will see you leading a team of frontline operators as well as a Coach to ensure exceptional service is delivered in line with corporate and operational KPI’s. A key element of this role is to be the conduit between the rest of the organisation and the Contact Centre while still ensuring the smooth day to day delivery of service levels and business plan.
Along with leading the team your role will see delivering on service objectives, reporting, budget management, workforce planning and supporting the education of key internal stakeholders as an expert in Contact Centre operations. You will work alongside a truly passionate team of leaders to identify how services can be improved as well as being the Voice of the Customer across the business. You will be relied upon to be abreast of changing customer and business needs along with the contact centre industry and related technology to deliver easy, helpful, knowledgeable, and efficient resolution to customer enquiries.
The Centre will operate Monday to Friday between 7am and 5pm.
What you will bring to the role:
- High level leadership experience working within a complex and high volume contact centre environment, with the demonstrated ability to empower and motivate staff.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to liaise, consult and negotiate with a variety of individuals.
- An ability to provide clear direction to the team and work collaboratively with key stakeholders to achieve business outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute business plans aligned to the strategic direction of the organisation.
- Demonstrate a proficient understanding and capability to work effectively and collaboratively with and to manage complex internal stakeholder relationships.
- Change management experience along with suitably developed conceptual, analytical, research, evaluation and reporting skills, including the ability to provide solutions to complex customer contact problems.
- Strong knowledge of Contact Centre telephony and systems including workforce planning, consumer behaviour and service delivery metrics.
- Our client has an amazing culture focused on their people and their customers with a strong values base
- An attractive salary package from $105,000 (based on skills and experience) + generous super options and some amazing benefits
- A fantastic modern workplace with incredible amenities in a highly desirable location
- Salary sacrificing and great leave entitlements
- The unique opportunity to be part of a startup Contact Centre
- Ongoing development opportunities
To apply please click the apply link for this advertisement. Please ensure you attach an up to date resume for an acknowledgement of your application. Job reference JO-2101-4369
Applications will only be accepted via this link and not via email at this time.
It is a condition of employment that applicants undertake an Australian Federal Police Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
You must be a permanent resident to apply for this position.
For more positions like this visit our website at www.tacticall.com.au or you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and following us on twitter and Linkedin.