- CBD location
- Excellent hourly rate
- Full time temp – QLD State Government
Our client is a State Government department offering vital services to members of the public and businesses throughout Queensland. They pride themselves on supporting the community with accurate information, guidance and advocacy as well as dispute support and mediation.
What you will be doing:
Working in a high volume, dynamic Contact Centre you will manage inbound calls and emails from customers and support by providing information, actioning work request, solving problems and managing complaints in a high volume environment all while maintaining accurate records of interactions.
What is in it for you:
- A great State Government opportunity
- Great location in the Brisbane CBD
- A great team environment providing lots of support
- An excellent hourly rate of $48.52 / hr plus super
- Previous contact centre experience in a high volume complex environment is essential
- You are a great team player and equally dedicated to providing an exceptional service
- Experience in managing conflict and mediating win-win outcomes.
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Highly developed interpersonal, negotiation and written communication skills
- You must be available to commence on Monday 21 June and have full availability Monday to Friday between 7am and 6pm for the first 12 weeks of the assignment.
- Our client is located in the Brisbane CBD close to a range of public transport options
- Successful applicants must be willing to undertake a pre placement criminal history check
Don’t wait – apply now for this amazing opportunity.
Click the apply link and attach an up to date resume for an acknowledgement of your application. Job reference JO-2106-4465
For more positions like this please visit www.tacticall.com.au or follow us on Facebook or LinkedIn.