- Brisbane CBD – Full-Time Temp
- Great hourly rate
- Positive, Customer Focussed Team Culture
Our client, a State Government department, is actively seeking customer-focused collections staff to join their team for an initial 3-month term. The team is responsible for engaging with members of the public and businesses to ensure that outstanding debts are effectively resolved through full payment or the management of a structured payment plan within legislative guidelines.
This front-line service role will see you working in a structured environment, managing inbound calls and making outbound follow-up calls with a strong goal orientation balanced with a service focus.
What is on offer:
- An hourly rate of $44.49/hr plus super
- Full-Time Hours, Monday to Friday between 8am and 5.30pm
- A great new office in the Brisbane CBD
- A supportive team and leadership who genuinely want you to succeed
- An initial 3-month assignment with a view to extending prospects for permanent or contract placement
- The opportunity to work with a State Government department.
- You will have previous experience in a professional collections role
- Experience in working in a high-volume environment
- Strong results focus and a customer-centric approach to achieving outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- The ability to apply sound decision-making in a legislative environment
- A great team player with an ability to build relationships with a range of stakeholders
- A commitment to the full assignment
- A flexible attitude and ability to adapt to an environment of regular change
- An exceptional attention to detail, solid planning skills and a high level of resilience.
Please note that successful applicants will be required to complete a federal police check.
As these roles may have long-term prospects unfortunately we will not be in a position to accept applications from people on a working holiday visa.
How to apply:
Apply by clicking the Apply link and attach an up-to-date resume. We do not require a cover letter, so please ensure your resume addresses the requirements above.
Applications will not be accepted via email at this time.
For more opportunities like these, please visit www.tacticall.com.au or follow us on LinkedIn or Facebook.