- Global Leader and Employer of Choice
- $32.02 / hr plus super - Full Time Temp
- CBD office close to all public transport
What will you do?
This critical role will see you conducting collection calls and emails to resolve outstanding debt within our client's set terms and conditions. The role will see you identifying unallocated payments / credit and contacting customers for allocation advice. The role also requires the ability to resolve any recurring billing issues and maintaining efficient records of collection activities.
When will you do it?
You will be based in the Brisbane CBD working anywhere between 7.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
What will you bring to the role?
- Previous experience in a collections environment with a strong focus on customer experience and service delivery with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Previous experience in a complex problem solving position to identify any recurring issues
- You must be insanely customer centric and have a genuine desire to go out of your way to support your customer
- You would have worked with multiple systems to support your customers successfully
- Time management including the ability to prioritise tasks in order to meet set deadlines and goals.
- Contact Centre experience will be highly regarded.
What’s in it for you?
- $32.02/hr + Super
- Brisbane CBD Location
- Hours between 7.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- The opportunity to work for an international global icon
How to Apply:
Interviews commence this week. Click the apply button and ensure you attach an up to date resume.
You must be a permanent resident or have unlimited working rights in Australia to apply for this position.
For more positions visit www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and following us on Linkedin