- Brisbane Southern Suburbs (work close to home)
- Permanent Full Time Role
- Claims Service and Management
They have a culture of genuine care for their customer and partners. The formulae clearly works as they are experiencing significant growth as a result of high quality products and a genuine focus on assisting their customers when it counts.
What is on offer:
- Permanent full time employment
- A small professional but relaxed team environment
- The opportunity to work close to home in Brisbane’s southern suburbs
- A base salary of $55- 60,000 p.a. plus superannuation
- The chance to work with an insurer who has the customer at the centre of everything
- Loads of growth opportunities
- Full time hours Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 5.00pm
- Processing insurance claims notifications and the management of existing claims
- Providing exceptional service in all customer and partner interactions
- Collecting accurate information and documents
- Interpreting policy information to determine the extent of coverage
- Guiding their customers through the claims process ensuring timely, informative, and professional communications
- Ensuring fair settlement of valid claims
- Manage supplier relationship
- Being the primary point of contact for all claims interactions.
- A minimum of 12 months claims experience in home and contents (strata is also a distinct advantage)
- An unwavering commitment to service excellence
- A genuine, caring interpersonal style with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent relationship management skills with partners and in a small team environment
- Strong PC and systems skills
- Be highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- A mature approach to your work with high levels of self motivation and a commitment to performance
- The willingness to embrace and contribute to a continuous improvement culture.
You must be a permanent resident, Australian Citizen or have full unlimited working rights to apply.
Applicants may undergo pre employment screening including a federal police check.
For more opportunities please visit www.tacticall.com.au our follow us on Facebook or LinkedIn.