- Global Leader and Employer of Choice
- $32.02 / hr plus super
- CBD office close to all public transport
What will you do?
You will be the first point of contact for small to medium business making accounts enquiries. Whilst navigating multiple systems you will service inbound calls, emails and outbound calls for internal and external stakeholders on customer accounts issues including:
- Invoice queries
- Account balances
- Complex disputes
- Credit notes
- Recent transaction history
You will be based in the Brisbane CBD working anywhere between 7.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
What will you bring to the role?
- Previous experience in a high volume inbound environment with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Previous experience in a complex problem solving position
- You must be insanely customer centric and have a genuine desire to go out of your way to service your customer
- You would have worked with multiple systems to service your customers successfully
- Time management including the ability to prioritise tasks in order to meet set deadlines and goals.
- Contact Centre experience will be highly regarded.
- $32.02/hr + Super
- Brisbane CBD Location
- Hours between 7.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Prospects long term leading to permanent
- The opportunity to work for an international global icon
Interviews commence this week. Click the apply button and ensure you attach an up to date resume.
You must be a permanent resident or have unlimited working rights in Australia to apply for this position.
For more positions visit www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and following us on Linkedin