- State Government Statutory Authority
- West End Location – immediate Start
- $47.69 p/hour + super
We are looking for an experienced Assessment Officer for the Resolution Services Business Unit. This temporary full time role will see you working in a fantastic team culture, undertaking interesting and diverse work.
The role involves:
- Ensuring that the performance and effectiveness of the Dispute Resolution Service and Statutory Home Warranty Scheme is continually improved by contributing to the assessment of complaints about defective building work, and in monitoring, reviewing, and reporting on the insurance scheme’s performance
- Contribute as required to the development and delivery of the Resolution Services operational plan
- Investigate and assess complaint about defective building work and insurance claims in accordance with relevant legislation, insurance policy conditions, guidelines, and procedures to accurately determine claim entitlements and approve related claim payments to delegated level
- Provide advice and opinions to the Senior Assessment Officers and Principal Resolution Officers and Senior Lead’s in regard to Dispute Resolution and Queensland Home Warranty Scheme
- Representation of client’s position in relation to reviews of decisions before the QCAT
- Undertake other general duties that contribute toward the ongoing improvement of Resolution Services and foster a cohesive team environment
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of the building and construction and insurance industries
- Apply legislation, policies and procedures in the context of complaint about defective building work and claims under the Queensland Home Warranty Scheme
- Demonstrate sound investigative, analytical problem solving and decision making skills, including prioritising, planning and organising an on-going caseload
- Demonstrate sound skills in communicating, consulting, liaising and maintaining effective relationships with stakeholders, managers, staff and customers, including identifying customer needs, and providing customers with relevant information and quality customer service
- Be a personable and professional
Apply now to be considered for this temporary full time opportunity commencing asap and contracted until February 2021.
For more positions like this visit our website at www.tacticall.com.au or you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and following us on twitter and Linkedin.