- Temporary, Full Time Position
- $32.03/hr plus super
- North Brisbane location (Chermside)
About the role:
Working in a busy, sales focused environment, this position will see you making warm and cold lead generating calls to potential customers in the childcare industry.
These calls will see you highlighting the benefits of their specific software system and responsible for booking in appointments for the client to demonstrate their software and discuss the structure of support available to their customers as part of their software package.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this role includes a variety of functions including:
- Warm and cold outbound calls
- Scheduling call backs/follow ups
- Achieving set booking targets
- Confidently explaining the benefits and functions of their software system
- Work with the team collaboratively across the organisation
- Responding to any queries and requests to a high standard in a timely manner
- Strong customer service and communication skills developed in a professional Contact Centre environment
- Experience setting appointments with a track record for success
- A high level of resilience
- Sales negotiations and pipeline management
- Great personal computing skills including Microsoft Outlook
- Be a team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Enthusiastic approach to problem solving and meeting client expectations
- A great hourly rate of $32.03/hr plus super
- Rotating rosters Monday to Friday between 7am and 7pm
- A great office environment with access to on street parking
- The opportunity to work close to home
- A stable and supportive work environment with a really great team
- Opportunity for the role to develop into a permanent position based on performance and business needs
Click the apply link and ensure you attach an up-to-date resume.
You must be a permanent resident or have unlimited working rights in Australia to apply for this position.
For more positions visit www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on Facebook and following us on twitter and Linkedin.