- Guaranteed 19hrs/wk (opp for more)
- Fantastic offices and culture – Adelaide CBD
- $25.33 /hr plus super (great benefits inc. accrued paid leave)
Our client and a National Statutory Authority with a strong customer focus and commitment to safety and efficiency for all stakeholders. They work with their clients, industry partners and across multiple jurisdictions to minimise compliance burdens, reduce duplication and inconsistencies and provide leadership that drives sustainable improvement to safety, productivity, and efficiency outcomes.
About the role
Working in the Access team you will work with customers and stakeholders from across Australia in the delivery of an efficient and accurate permit application process ensuring an exceptional service is delivered while maintaining safety and compliance measures.
The role will see you:
- Providing support to lodgement, Consent Officer and facilitators in a timely and efficient manner
- Prepare access applications for consent
- Build and maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders including the delivery of an exceptional service via phone and in writing
- Maintain confidentiality and ensure information is managed in accordance with relevant legislation and corporate policy requirements
- Supporting clients with the development and adaptation of plans to ensure safety and efficiency.
- Fixed term contracts up to 31 December 2021
- Genuine career opportunities within the organisation and this team
- A guarantee of 19 hours per week working Tuesdays, Wednesday and Thursday with 2 x 6 hour days and 1 x 7 hour day
- The opportunity to secure more hours (up to 38) based on business needs and demand including the coverage of peak times and leave
- An hourly pay rate of $25.33 / hr plus super and great benefits
- As a fixed term contract, you will also accrue pro rata annual and personal leave
- A fantastic team environment and culture where they live and breathe their core values
- Great location in Adelaide CBD close to public transport options.
What you bring to the role:
- A strong commitment to quality customer service delivery
- Exceptional problem solving, spatial and numerical reasoning skills as well as a strong attention to detail
- High levels of organisational skills and case management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build great internal and external relationships
- A strong desire to learn and a consistent and reliable approach to your work
- The ability to adapt to change in a fast paced environment
- A great team player with a willingness to achieve results as an individual and as part of a team
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work within complex legislation and policies with a focus on safety and compliance
- The commitment to the part time nature of the role with the flexibility to increase hours (with notice) as required.
To apply please click the apply link for this advertisement. Please ensure you attach an up to date resume for an acknowledgement of your application. Job reference JO-2101-4374
Applications will only be accepted via this link and not via email at this time.
It is a condition of employment that applicants undertake an Australian Federal Police Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
You must be a permanent resident to apply for this position.
For more positions like this visit our website at www.tacticall.com.au or you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on Facebook and following us on twitter and LinkedIn.