- State Government
- Return to Work Case Management
- Immediate can accommodate a notice period
As Medical Case Officer, your responsibilities include:
- Medical case management, rehabilitation and return to work of employees.
- To develop and maintain professional relationships with medical and allied health providers.
- Relevant reporting and administration.
- Process compliance
- Strong interpersonal skills including a high degree of emotional intelligence, empathy and the ability to build rapport
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with your customers and stakeholders
- Understand and apply your knowledge of workers compensation and rehabilitation policies and procedures to develop suitable duties programs and return to programs with workers and employers
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Certification in Workplace Rehabilitation or Return to Work Coordinator would be highly regarded (however it is not a pre-requisite)
What is on offer for you:
- A Full Time Government Temporary Position for a 6 month initial assignment, with potential to extend.
- AO4 role starting at $80K + Super + leave benefits
- Monday to Friday work, with flexibility across normal business hours
- An amazing CBD location close to all public transport
- Initial induction training and ongoing support
- A great team environment with regular feedback and coaching
We do not require a cover letter; simply click apply to attach your up-to-date resume and provide contact details, including your email address, for a prompt acknowledgement of your application.
Applications will only be accepted through the apply link and not by email at this time.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident with unlimited working rights to apply. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-screening assessments including a Federal Police Check.
For more positions like this visit our website at www.tacticall.com.au or you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter and LinkedIn.