- State Government Department
- CBD Location
- Multiple roles
Commencing asap pending a background check, this 3 month contract placement on our client's payroll will accrue personal and annual leave benefits. There may be with a view to extend based on performance and business needs.
Due to the nature of the role you must be a highly organised and self-motivated individual that is comfortable with a changing environment.
The role involves:
- Preparing correspondence, reconciliations, journals and reports using applications such as excel, word, access or other financial management software including:
Registers and Prepayments
Daily banking tasks and cashflow reporting
- Providing accurate, timely advice and assistance on operational issues, financial management policies, procedures, standards and systems including:
acting as the first point of contact for issues escalation (customers and clients).
- Acting as a subject matter expert by contributing to the development and continuous improvement of systems and processes to enhance service delivery and improve the operations of the team.
- Contribute to the team environment by assisting colleagues, providing expert advice and guidance to team members and working collaboratively across the the organisation.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in accounting and finance including general ledgers and systems reporting and analysis
- High levels of attention to detail and high level problem solving and analytical skills
- An exceptional service focus when dealing with customers
- The ability to support less experiences staff and act as a subject matter expert
- Highly effective and open communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong systems skills in a complex environment
- Ability to adapt to change
- Accountability in a results driven environment
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
Please note this is a temporary opportunity that offers full time hours based in the Brisbane CBD. The operational hours are business hours and full flexibility is required.
This role commences asap so we are unable to accommodate a notice period. You must be a permanent resident or have unlimited working rights in Australia to apply for this position.
To apply click the link and attach an up to date resume. Applications will only be accepted via this channel and not by email at this time.
For more opportunities visit www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and following us on Linkedin