- State Government Business Unit
- Brisbane CBD location
- $54.30 /hr + Super
What is on offer:
- An excellent environment to start or continue your career in the Government sector – Temp role until the 25th January 2024
- An attractive hourly rate of $54.30 / hr plus super
- Working Monday to Friday withing Business hours
- An amazing CBD location close to all public transport
The role involves:
- Drafting responses to Ministerial and Executive correspondence and ensuring accuracy, compliance with style guide, and deadlines are met.
- Liaise with senior managers to formulate responses and coordinate approvals to ensure correspondence is completed in a timely manner.
- Provide high level analytical and problem-solving skills, exercise initiative, sound judgment and develop innovative solutions in a work environment with conflicting deadlines and priorities.
- Provide advice, and support to QRO staff in the use of the Correspondence Workflow System and associated systems, templates and guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with record keeping standards while managing timely, accurate and complete information to enable smarter decision making.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with senior executives, key contacts across QRO, Treasury, external clients and stakeholders to ensure the professional image of QRO is maintained.
- Actively participate as a member of a team to achieve the objectives of the Office of the Commissioner.
- Provide general administrative, project support and undertake other duties as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Well developed written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Previous experience working in a similar correspondence role.
- Demonstrated ability to research, analyse information and identify issues and provide evidence based recommendations.
- Demonstrated experience in managing competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous Government experience is preferred.
How to apply
Click Apply and attach an up to date resume.
Applicants will be required to undertake pre-screening assessments including a Federal Police Check.
For more positions like this visit our website at www.Tacticall.com.au or you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on Facebook and following us on twitter and LinkedIn.