- State Government Department
- CBD Location
- Multiple roles
Commencing asap pending a background check, this 3 month contract placement on our client's payroll will accrue personal and annual leave benefits. There may be with a view to extend based on performance and business needs.
Due to the nature of the role you must be a highly organised and self-motivated individual that is comfortable with a changing environment.
The role involves:
- Perform processing and administration of end to end recruitment services including registering vacancies, posting advertisements and ensuring compliance to internal procedures and reporting.
- Review and quality control of document and record maintenance
- Providing administration support including data entry, excel and/or word processing for the preparation of letters, reports and other documentation as required
- Contributing to the team environment by assisting colleagues, providing support to team members, and working collaboratively across the organisation
- Contributing to an accountable, fair and safe working environment embracing human resource management practices including workplace health and safety, employment equity, anti-discrimination and performance management
- Proven experience in an administration and support role with a preference for some knowledge of recruitment processes
- High levels of attention to detail and sound problem solving skills
- An exceptional service focus when dealing with customers
- Highly effective and open communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fast and accurate typing and data entry skills
- Ability to adapt to change
- Accountability in a results driven environment
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
This role commences asap so we are unable to accommodate a notice period. You must be a permanent resident or have unlimited working rights in Australia to apply for this position.
To apply click the link and attach an up to date resume. Applications will only be accepted via this channel and not by email at this time.
For more opportunities visit www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and following us on Linkedin