- State Government Department
- CBD Locations - Commencing from 17th January
- 3 mth+ Temporary Opportunities
- $41.31 p/hour plus super
Our client, a State Government Department is seeking experienced AO3 Finance Administrators for their Finance and Document Services team. With multiple locations across the Queensland Region, the successful candidates will be providing high quality services working alongside the teams that they support.
Commencing from 17th January pending a background check, these 3 month placements have a view to extend based on performance and business needs. Due to the nature of the role you must be a highly organised and self-motivated individual that is comfortable with a changing environment.
The role involves:
- Master data creating
- Generating, validating and distribution of invoices from a document management system,
- High volume of data entry
- Payroll and Accounts Receivable functions
- Contributing to phone and email communication to improve service delivery
- Working with multiple programs and dual screens
- Contributing to the team environment by assisting colleagues, providing support to team members, and working collaboratively across the organisation
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven administration and payroll function experience
- Highly effective and open communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fast and accurate typing and data entry skills
- Ability to adapt to change and work with policies and procedures
- Confidence working with multiple programs and dual screens
- Accountability in a results driven environment
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Prior experience using S4Hana, other versions of SAP, or alternatively Xero, MYOB or similar highly desirable
- A positive team contribution attitude
- The ability to work from home if required - Please note you will need to supply your own equipment and PC that supports Windows 10
Shortlisted applicants will need to successfully complete a criminal history check. Additionally, there will be a workplace health and safety check on your work from home workstation/set up if you are required to work from home.
Apply now to be considered for this temporary full time opportunity. You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply.
For more positions like this visit our website at www.tacticall.com.au or you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and following us on twitter and Linkedin.