- Excellent pathway for career growth within State Government in HR & Payroll.
- CBD Location with Hybrid WFH available after training
- Engaging Inbound Service role in HR and Payroll related matters
What is on offer:
- An initial 3 month temporary role commencing March 2024 (after pre-screening checks) with strong possibility of extension.
- An attractive hourly rate of $44.49 / hr plus super
- Shift hours between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday
- An amazing CBD location close to all public transport
- Initial induction training and ongoing support
- A great team environment with regular feedback and coaching
The role involves:
- Using resources and providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
- Navigating multiple systems and platforms
- Answer inbound calls relating to human resources or payroll matters and solve your caller's problems, provide information and action work requests.
- You will ask questions, log details, provide resolutions and/or escalate requests
- Complaint Handling
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven customer service experience in a high volume phone and email environment
- Ability to learn and navigate multiple systems
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a great team player
- Patience and resilience with a genuine desire to support customer
- Fast and accurate typing and data entry skills
- Ability to adapt to change
- Complaint handling skills
- Experience working to KPI’s
- Previous exposure or a keen interest in Payroll, HR, or Recruitment-related matters (Desirable but not essential)
Our client values and actively supports diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are strongly encouraged to apply and identify in their application.
How to apply
Click Apply and attach an up-to-date resume.
Applications will only be accepted by the apply link and not via email at this time.
Applicants will be required to undertake pre-screening assessments including a Federal Police Check.
For more positions like this visit our website at www.Tacticall.com.au or you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on Facebook and following us on LinkedIn.