- Excellent pathway for career growth within State Government in HR & Payroll.
- CBD Location with Hybrid WFH available after training
- Engaging Inbound Service role
- Commencing week starting 27th November 2023
Our client is a State Government Department that provides internal support to multiple Government Agencies and Departments on a range of matters, including human resources and payroll enquiries. Initial induction training and ongoing support is provided.
What is on offer:
- An initial 3 month temporary role commencing week starting 27th November 2023 with strong potential for extension.
- An excellent environment to start or continue your career in the Government sector - receive regular feedback and coaching
- An attractive hourly rate of $44.49 / hr plus super
- Shift hours between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday
- An amazing CBD location close to all public transport - 2 days Work From Home available after initial 3 months
The role involves:
- Using resources and providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
- Navigating multiple systems and platforms
- Answer inbound calls relating to human resources or payroll matters and solve your caller's problems, provide information and action work requests.
- You will ask questions, log details, provide resolutions and/or escalate requests
- Complaint Handling
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven customer service experience in a high volume phone and email environment
- Ability to learn and navigate multiple systems
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a great team player
- Patience and resilience with a genuine desire to support customer
- Fast and accurate typing and data entry skills
- Ability to adapt to change
- Complaint handling skills
- Experience working to KPI’s
- Previous exposure or a keen interest in Payroll, HR, or Recruitment-related matters (Desirable but not essential)
You have the opportunity to join the Queensland public sector; a position of trust where you will contribute to better outcomes for Queenslanders by implementing the policies, priorities, services or programs of the elected Government. Smart Service Queensland values and actively supports diversity and inclusion. On offer is a dynamic work environment that is values-driven and provides opportunities for growth and progression. Appointments in the public service are based on merit. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Click Apply and attach an up to date resume.
Applicants will be required to undertake pre-screening assessments including a Federal Police Check.
For more positions like this visit our website at www.Tacticall.com.au or you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on Facebook and following us on twitter and LinkedIn.